These are some of the many apps I’ve made. Enjoy!
If you need help or support with one of my apps, please email me below.
Geneva Moon is an astronomically accurate moon complication for the Apple Watch. It shows you on your wrist exactly what you’ll see in the sky for your current location. Using its watch app you can also determine lunar conditions for any point in time by turning the digital crown.
CalZones is a calendaring app built from the ground up to be smart about managing timezones. It starts by letting you choose a list of the zones that are relevant to you and then all aspects of the app tailor themselves into making it easy to coordinate between those timezones. Read more about it here
Take advantage of the motion tracking capabilities in your iPhone to improve your health. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts. You can also set the app to dynamically show your current step count as the applications badge. This will update dynamically throughout the day.
Use your Apple Watch to AUTOMATICALLY track your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
My goal is to provide every Apple Watch owner with a free automatic sleep tracker that is simple and clear to understand. For each night you get a straightforward report of how long you slept and how restful you were during the night.
Simply wear your Apple Watch overnight and each morning Sleep++ will analyze your sleep and give you a report about how long and restfully you slept.
Workouts++ lets you completely customize your Apple Watch workouts to display whatever fitness data you’d like — from a 6 metric display packed with info to a focused single metric display. For each metric you can setup conditional coloring and haptic alerts to help keep you in the zone. You can even display graphs of your performance to help you understand how well your workout is going. My goal was to create the most customizable workout app possible for the Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch app then lets you use these custom workout screens during your workout, with your configured haptics keeping you on track.
I added a feature to the Apple Watch to help make ending your workout better when your fingers are wet or are wearing gloves. You can also now do this solely using the Digital Crown.
Back on your iPhone once the workout is complete you can browse all the collected workouts in the Workouts area. This includes summary statistics as well as minute-by-minute graphs showing precisely your performance.
I started out making the perfect workout app for myself and I believe I ended up making the best workout app for the Apple Watch, period. I hope you’ll give it a try.
Activity++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch…and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
Listen to 5,154 classic audiobooks totally FREE on your iPhone or iPad. In addition to the great free content, we also include a growing collection of premium audiobooks for your enjoyment. These include professionally narrated modern best sellers and hand-selected classics edited for maximum quality.
Whether you are stuck in traffic, waiting for your connection, cramming for that English test, or just relaxing on your sofa, Audiobooks provides your most beloved audiobooks at the touch of your finger.
Feed Wrangler is a modern, sustainable RSS reader.
- Fast — Feed Wrangler is designed to make checking your RSS feeds as frictionless a process as possible.
- Clean — Feed Wrangler puts your content front and center. The interface is simple and understated to let you focus on what you actually care about.
- Powerful — While Feed Wrangler is intuitive enough for anyone to use, it doesn’t disappoint the Power User. Features like Smart Stream, Filters and Full text search let you truly wrangle the news.
- Seamless — You can easily import your RSS Feeds from Google Reader (which Google is shutting down July 1st) or an OPML file.
- Sustainable — Feed Wrangler is funded directly by your ongoing support. It isn’t a fly-by-night outfit without a business model. You are my customer and it is my job to create and sustain a product you’ll want to continue to use.